Class Fees and Supplies
Remember to register early- class size is limited! Class pre-registration and pre-payment is a must. You are not considered registered until the class fee is paid.
The class fee does not include supplies or materials for the class unless noted.
Please come prepared for class. All supplies should be purchased in advance as items my be out of stock on the day of class.
It is strongly encouraged that you purchase your class supplies at Tri-State Sew & Vac., Inc. to ensure you have the proper items. We appreciate your business. You will receive 10% off if you purchase them all from us.
There are dedicated ironing stations setup. If you bring a personal iron they must be 300 watts or less. (make sure items you bring to class all are marked with your name, to keep track of them).
Patterns, books and handouts cannot be shared or reproduced due to copyright laws and may not be returned once purchase
- Cancellations Policy
The cancellation policy for national instructors and special events/workshops/retreats:
There will be a $25 non-refundable fee for any cancellations that are made at least 30 days prior to the first day of the event; a store credit will be issued for the balance.
- For cancellation policy for local instructor classes:
- If you cannot attend a class & it is 7 or more days before class, you will receive a store credit.
- It you cancel less than 7 days before class, you will not receive a refund or store credit.
- No credit of refund will be given for a "no show" in class regardless of reason.
- Tri-State Sew & Vac., Inc. reserves the right to cancel class/events for any reason. If this happens, you will be refunded your full class/event fee.
When coming to a class at Tri-State Sew & Vac., you may arrive up to 30 minutes before the class is scheduled & 15 minutes before Block of the month, and as well as any demo sessions. Class attendees are encouraged to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the workshop/class to set up their machines, etc. and should come prepared with all supplies listed on the class supply list.
- Please do not wear perfume or scented products to class due to allergies of others.
- Cell phones should be silenced or set on vibrate. It you need to use your cell phone, please leave the classroom to do so.
- Class, workshops and events are designed only for those registered. As a courtesy to all, please no children or visitors in class.
- We encourage you to bring a sack lunch for long classes; a refrigerator is available for your convenience.
- All drinks in the classroom must be in glasses/bottles with tight fitting lids.
- Tri-State Sew & Vac., Inc. will be closed 30 minutes after the conclusion of classes. (This only pertails to evening classes).
- To get the most from your experience, the following suggestions are offered:
Obtain the required supplies and do any pre-class preparation that is required.
Be on time. Plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before class start time to set up.
Be familar with your sewing machine; Be somewhat familar with your machine (PFAFF purchased from Tri-State Sew & Vac.)
Make sure your machine is in good working order, brush out the dust bunnies from the bobbin case and inset a new needle. Remember the foot controller & power cord. Also a sweater & glasses if you need them to see good.
Thank you for signing up for a class at Tri-State Sew & Vac., Inc.
or email us email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com